Please choose your beautiful new furniture carefully as due to the bulky nature of these goods and the considerable transport expense, there is a carefully considered process for returns. Please find further information below.
Change of Mind
GlobeWest considers change of mind returns only in certain exceptional cases, subject to the customer paying the restocking fees and also freight to and from our Melbourne warehouse as set out in our Terms and Conditions.
Inspection, Defects and Returns
For any defect or return enquiries, the following timeframes and conditions apply:
The customer must:
- Inspect the Products upon delivery.
- Within two (2) business days of the supply of any Products (time being of the essence), notify GlobeWest of details of any alleged defect, error, omission, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quotation.
- Such photographic and other proof of the alleged defect, error, omission, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply as may be requested by GlobeWest
- GlobeWest’s product details (item code or name) and the relevant invoice or Sales Order number
- Allow GlobeWest to inspect the alleged defect, error, omission, shortage, damage or failure to comply within a reasonable time of receiving notification
To submit your claim:
- Email the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org or such other email address as may be advised by GlobeWest from time to time.
Refunds may at times be available, subject to a cancellation fee as set out in the Terms and Conditions, provided the product has not yet been despatched from the Melbourne warehouse.
For more information on GlobeWest Outlet refunds & returns, visit our Terms & Conditions here.