GlobeWest delivers to all Australian Capital Cities and some regional areas using quality 3rd party transport companies. We use premium delivery services, ensuring special attention is paid to the careful handling of your new furniture.
Delivery costs are quoted during the checkout process based on ground floor / front door delivery unless stated otherwise*.
*Melbourne Warehouse located at 20-22 Parsons Avenue, Springvale
- Please use an authorised collection service with permit exemption or
- If collecting personally, do not travel more than 5km from your home.
- Exceptions to our usual ‘No holds’ policy are available to allow safe collection following the lockdown. Please add your request in the free text field under ‘I need to delay my goods’ at checkout’
Given the bulky nature of furniture, it’s important our transport providers understand the specifics of your destination to ensure a seamless delivery.
Where any of the products in your shopping cart are classified as requiring a 2-man service, we may be able to deliver the products into your designated room provided:
- You have disclosed at the time of placing your order via the website any and all requirements to carry products up or down stairs and of any difficulties likely to be encountered in effecting the delivery.
- There is easy and unrestricted access to those rooms
- That lift access, where available, has been provided and arranged and that products fit into the lifts
- That delivery will only be made using stairs where there are no more than 2 flights of stairs AND that there is sufficient space to safely manoeuvre the product.
- Delivery trucks are able to stop, park and unload goods within 50metre or a reasonable distance from your front door.
Please note failure to disclose, at the time of placing your online web order, any potential difficulties such as and not limited to the examples quoted above, may result in us only being able to provide the basic ground floor/front door delivery service for some or all of your products.
Further, GlobeWest reserves the right to decline an order or to provide a delivery service other than the ground floor /front door delivery service.
An installation and rubbish removal service is available in some areas at an additional cost. See below. If requested during checkout this will be charged as an additional cost.
Arrangements for deliveries are made in advance via our 3rd Party transport services.
All deliveries take place in normal business hours Monday to Friday with the recipient required to confirm the day before scheduled delivery that they will be available to receive the goods. In addition, our carriers can call you 30-60 minutes before the delivery whilst en-route.
Once a delivery has been scheduled and the goods loaded on the truck, any re-scheduling by the Customer may incur a re-delivery charge. No refunds of delivery and/or Installation & rubbish Removal services will be made after the order has been approved by GlobeWest . GlobeWest however reserves the right to charge additional fees in the event delivery is more complex than what was disclosed at the time the Customer placed the order.
Pick up is available at our Springvale, Victoria warehouse.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
LEAD TIME GUIDE
(calculated from date order is accepted by GlobeWest)
DELIVERY COST GUIDE
GlobeWest uses premium delivery services to ensure the safe arrival of your beautiful new furniture.
The below guide provides an indication on the minimum cost by destination.
An installation and rubbish removal service is available in some areas at an additional cost.
For an accurate quote based on your order and destination, please visit the checkout.
Note: We cannot deliver to PO boxes.